Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sinfully Delicious


Ookay so the healthy eating isn't going as well as it could, but I'm a work in progress so I won't beat myself up about it too much. After downing a Coke and a couple of hot dogs the deadly sin of the day has to be Gluttony. Shame on me!

Speaking of yummy things, a friend of mine pointed out that I forgot someone very important from my top five list. Wentworth Miller, the sexy star of Prison Break, who also featured in that psychos music video (yes I'm talking about Mariah Carey). How I could forget this walking hunk of sex I don't know, but thanks Matthias for reminding me :-) The question is where would he feature? I think I'd have to bump off Justin Timberlake because really I didn't do Eric justice putting him behind Justin, but he definitely fits behind Wentworth.....ummm...what was I saying?

Oh yeah. So Wentworth is now number 4 and justin timberlake can take a hike. In the woods. With me. Just the two of us. Any time. Seriously.

In other news I'm hoping to start a new job soon. I'm probably jumping the gun a bit on this because I've only just arranged for the second interview, but it's at a finance company, in their call centre. It looks alot like the call centre work I have been doing in the past, only less medical terminology and more financial calculations. Billing was never a weak point of mine but never something I exactly enjoyed either, but the company looks like a fun place to work so I'm eager to get the role. Fingers crossed

Hmm all that talk of Wentworth Miller has got me commiting two deadly sins today.

No comments: